Travel Directions from Little Rock Airport to Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church with entrance via East Gate
- From Little Rock Airport, on ramp to 440 E. Travel to Interstate 30., passing the downtown Little Rock area. Follow all signs leading to Hot Springs.
- Exit Highway 5 toward Hot Springs (exit 117). Travel about 18 miles until you see entrance to the Village via the East Gate.
- Turn right to the gate house. The guard will ask if your entrance has been authorized by a Village resident. Since the Village is a gate-secured community, there is no passage without either this notice or a call to the church at 501-922-2062. Gatekeeper will give you directions to the church
or the front gate.
- Pass through East Gate on DeSoto Boulevard. Stay on same road for about 8 miles. Be aware as you approach Property Owners Association (POA) Building on right. Immediately after passing building, look for Balearic Road on left. Turn left.
- Travel 1.7 miles along a very hilly and curvy road to Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church on your LEFT.
|Street address is:||295 Balearic Road|
|Office Hours:||Weekdays, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m|